What to bring to Course:
1. HEARING PROTECTION, PLUGS OR MUFFS ARE FINE. we recommend wearing both soft and hard at the same time
2. EYE PROTECTION, wrap around glasses required, baseball hat
3. SNACKS, ITS A LONG CLASS....EVEN LONGER WHEN YOUR HUNGRY ANd THIRSTY.
4. SEMI-AUTO GUN AND A BOX OF AMMO (BIGGER THAN A .22). If you dont have one you may borrow from a friend or you can rent one here for only $20 for basic ccw (includes ammo), 100 rounds for enhanced carry
5. PRINT DIRECTIONS TO RANGE OR SCREENSHOT OUR DIRECTIONS PAGE.
6. BOOTS OR OTHER OUTDOOR SHOES, MAY BE MUDDY
7. ID AND check or CASH FOR THE CLASS (exact change is appreciated) , NO CREDIT CARDS
8. TALK A FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER INTO COMING WITH YOU as a paying student, ITS MORE COMFORTABLE THAT WAY.
9. Depending on the course you signed up for make sure you read the page and what you need to bring specific to that class.